The purpose of the RIM COUNTRY RIDERS ATV CLUB is to be a social organization that shall represent the interests of motorized hikers, which includes the following:
- To provide an educational & recreational forum for owners & operators of off-highway vehicles.
- To educate trail riding enthusiasts about existing or potential problems of land use & how such problems can be solved or managed
- To help in the development & maintenance of both public & private lands, for responsible off-highway vehicle recreation & to ensure access to public lands.
- To educate the public on shared land use.
- To promote responsible riding etiquette, while preserving the natural environment.
- To organize volunteer groups for the clearing & maintenance of roads & trails, which includes removal of fallen trees, installing & cleaning of erosion control devices, & removal of litter.